Thomas Fattorini Ltd is a family run business who have been making school badges, trophies and awards for over 100 years.
Our schools motto since 2004, has been to "help teachers motivate children" so it is important to us that the badges and awards that we offer you are of good quality, good value and that they last - to reflect the values of the school, the achievement of the student and our environmental obligations.
Our quality commitment to you
Our company motto is to “Make once and make well”. All our enamel badges are of the highest quality in order to reflect and endorse the achievement or the responsibility of the student. We aim to make them last a lifetime, as your students may become important alumni, and potentially your future ambassadors.
Our environmental commitment to you
We are a make-to-order company, and aim to have all our products made in the UK in our factories in order to reduce the environmental impact of shipping from the Far East (principally carbon miles and packaging). It may be worth adding that very few UK badge suppliers make their badges in the UK.
Our environmental (14001) and quality systems (9001) are accredited to the ISO international standard.
We hope you find what you need on our website,
if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us
"Made once made well"
||ISO9001 : 2015 Quality assured company. Cert. GB96/4496 by SGS UK Ltd
ISO14001 : 2015 Environmentally assured company. Cert GB18/961976 by SGS UK Ltd
The benefits of your school becoming a Fattorini business account holder:
- Access to your last order history - allows you to reorder with confidence and convenience.
- Downloads area access - that offers free resources such as information on school motivational systems, copyright free achievement certificates to go with the achievement awards, copies of our product leaflets, a list of all our standard titles for metal-enamel school badges, and educational leaflets such as “How a badge is made” and “different types of badges explained”
- 30 days interest free credit on account - (subject to Terms) if payment by credit/debit card is not possible.
- Special Offers - when available.
- Included onto our eMailer - we might occasionally send you information that might be of interest to you; you can opt out if you wish.
If this is of interest you and would like to set up an account with us please register using the link above on the right. If you are already registered this link will not show and be replaced with your account details.
Frustrated with limited colours and titles?
We have pioneered a new metal printed badge whereby we can offer you the traditional school styled badge (S6 Shield, S9 Oblong and S4 rectangle) in 16 colours as standard and can be titled as required - without the need for new tooling.
The lettering will be in either white or black as standard (depending on the colour). If you would prefer to have metallic lettering, then this is possible too, but you will needs to contact us. The prices of metallic lettering printed badges will only be marginally more to allow for the administration costs.
To order metal printed badges page : here
Looking for a cheap and cheerful pin badge with your own message on?
We have introduced three new badge styles to compliment our range, the AP15 (circular), AP16 (Square) and AP18 (rectangular). These can be titled as the other traditional badges or can be printed to what ever design you want. These are very cost effective at small quantities so ideal for teachers, or for an year-badge designed by the younger students for those leaving the school.
if you are interested in your own designed metal printed pin badges : Contact us here,
Our history (in brief)
Thomas Fattorini are a 190+ year old family run and owned manufacturing business based over three sites in the UK. We specialise in the design and manufacture of beautifully crafted bespoke items in all materials from precious metals to plastics. Our ethos is to make it once and make it well.
If you would like to know more about our company you can visit our main website "about us page" here. This page includes a "timeline" starting from 1826, when Antonio Fattorini was trading as a jeweller, to more recently when Prince Charles came to visit our factory. The timeline includes entries such as :
- 2019 Wimbledon coin toss
- 2018 Student Medal design for the World Indoor Athletics Championships
- 2018 Remaking of the Cockerel for Rugby League World Cup Trophy
- 2017 Eco, or not Eco - that is the question..
- 2014 Royal visit to our factory
- 2011 A School Badge in space
- 1980 Arabian delights
- 1974 the first Telex
- 1972 Tutankhamun
- 1964 New badge born
- 1941 The Blitz
- 1939 The time capsule
- 1937 Winston Churchill invoice.
- 1912 Wake up!
- 1868 Skipton Shop
- 1826 Antonio
If you do find the timeline interesting or relevant, you are welcome to use the contents for educational purposes.
For example .. See a school badge in space here
I hope we are able help you and that you find this website easy to use.
Our 1925 School leaflet
(Click to enlarge)